BioCamp 2022: September 26-30, 2022, Virtual Event
BioCamp is tradicional international event, which is organized in Novartis in Slovenia. The event brings together top university students from science, business and technical sciences who are interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical industry. BioCamp participants get an insider’s perspective on the challenges and opportunities through seminars led by opinion leaders. Workshops are designed to give participants the tools they need to become successful managers and entrepreneurs..
BioCamp develops participants into young professional and the leader of the future:
• Gain insight into the professional and business environment of the global pharmaceutical industry
• Connect science, business and technology for the benefit of the patient
• Interact with key experts and leading managers from Lek, Sandoz and Novartis
• Discover and design innovative business solutions for actual challenges in pharmaceutical industry
• Explore career opportunities
• Network with talented students from other countries
Who may apply?
We invite university students in the natural, economics and technical sciences, from last year’s undergraduate, master’s, doctoral and post-doctoral study programs to apply for the BioCamp 2022. The event will be held in English and English fluency is required. A total of 36 selected students will be chosen based on their academic excellence, professional experience and extra-curricular activities.
How to apply?
Please apply on the following link: BioCamp 2022. Applications are open until May 31, 2022 and should include CV and motivation letter in English. Selected students will be informed via e-mail in June 2022.
For more information please visit BioCamp 2022 or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: 06. May 2022 | Study