Public international job vacancy announcement: Researcher m/f
UNIVERSITY IN LJUBLJANA, FACULTY OF PHARMACY, invites applications for a job vacancy:
1. Position: RESEARCHER (m/f)
PoE code: H017004
Required education (level and field): higher university education (former) or Master’s degree (2nd Bologna level) in the field of natural sciences (pharmacy, chemistry, clinical-biochemistry, biochemistry)
2. Type of contract: temporary, for the duration of the project - to 1/31/2021.
3. Number of job vacancies: 2
4. Status: full time
5. Other conditions for the position:
- proficiency of English language, sense of innovation, ability to organize their own work, PC skills, other functional skills and competences, ability to analytically and scientifically formulate texts
6. Job description:
- scientific research work on the EU project ENABLE (»European Gram Negative Antibacterial Engine«)
- professional cooperation with other researchers
- preparation of written regular reports and research studies
7. Application deadline: January 15, 2020
Written application with CV and evidence of eligibility should be sent by regular mail to the address:
Univerza Ljubljana, Fakulteta za farmacijo, Aškerčeva cesta 7, 1000 Ljubljana or by e–mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Univerza Ljubljana promotes gender equality by employment and work.
Prof. Dr. Danijel Kikelj
Phone n.: +386 1 4769 561
Published: 23. December 2019 | Faculty, Job Vacancies